Laboratory services at Narmada Hospitals provide service 24 hours a day and 7 days a week with a primary focus that ‘patients come first’, reporting results that help provide answers for physicians and patients. Through the application of leading-edge technology, the laboratory services at Narmada hospitals prides itself on providing rapid turnaround time, affordable inpatient & outpatient testing and superior customer service.
- Clinical Microbiology
- Clinical Biochemistry
PathologyThe consulting staff in the Pathology has expertise in surgical pathology, cytopathology and immunohistochemistry as well as a wide range of subspecialty areas like oncopathology, neuropathology and gynaec pathology to support the consultative practice.
- Rapid turnaround time.
- State- of – the- art Technology
- Competitive fees.
- The department is actively involved in infection control activities of the hospital.
- Complete range of organism identification and susceptibility testing for bacteria, mycobacteria and fungi.
- Expert consultants in areas of bacteriology, mycology, mycobacteriology, virology (including HIV and hepatitis viruses), and infectious disease serology.
- Qualitative and quantitative detection of hepatitis B virus
- Consolidated Infectious Disease Serology Laboratory (bacterial and viral infections).
- Immunoassays for the diagnosis of Rota virus antigens in stool.