Narmada Health Group "Saving Lives" is core to our existence. We believe in making quality tertiary healthcare services accessible and equitable to all.
We provide pediatric medical services, surgical services, and immunization services to children upto 16 years of age. We follow a holistic approach If your child requires a stay at the hospital, Narmada Hospital's team of physicians will be dedicated to her providing her with the best care possible. In years past, the model at many hospitals would have been to have specialists from different areas of medicine rotate on and off the service.
- 24/7 attending-level coverage
- Focused experience in managing and treating general pediatric health concerns
- In-house knowledge of hospital routines and policies, allowing for greater efficiency access to Children's specialists and resources when needed
- Direct communication with your child's community provider to ensure a continuity of care daily meetings with parents/caregivers for updates and answers to your questions
- Care within a program that's nationally known for its leadership in pediatric hospital medicine